Exfoliation is a very important step in acne skin care. Exfoliating properly will help clear pores and prevent acne. If you do not know how to exfoliate skin acne right and safe, then please refer to offline!
Why exfoliating the skin?
One of the main causes of acne is caused by dead cells on the skin that accumulate too much, combined with bacteria, dirt and mucus clog pores and acne. So you need to remove this dead skin layer periodically so that the skin is well-ventilated and minimizes acne.
Should exfoliating when the skin is acne? For those with less acne, mild acne, exfoliation is a must. However, if you have a lot of acne, acne inflammation and swelling you should not exfoliate this time to avoid skin irritation, injury and more severe inflammation.
The way to exfoliate the skin to acne is correct and safe
There are two ways of exfoliation including physical exfoliation and chemical exfoliation. Inside:
1/ Chemical exfoliation
This is a skin-exfoliating method that does not require much scrubbing on the skin surface but uses specialized acids to remove the epidermis. Chemical exfoliant products usually include Glycolic Acid (AHA), Salicylic Acid (BHA), TCA (Trichloroacetic Acid), Lactic Acid, Resorcinol, Jessner’s Peel …. It is in the dermatological center, salon, spa, …
2/ Physical exfoliation
With physical exfoliation, you need to rub the surface of your skin to remove dead skin by using massage creams, facial cleansers, facial scrubs, Combination of exfoliation with natural ingredients such as oat, lemon, olive oil, coffee …
- Exfoliating skin with natural complexion:
You should not use raw materials that are coarse and large because they can cause damage to the skin. Choose the soft and smooth material for acne skin by the following formula:
– Recipe 1: Mix 2 tablespoons of oatmeal + 1 tablespoon lemon juice + honey to make the mixture is slender. After cleansing, apply this mixture to the skin, massage lightly in circular motion for 10-15 minutes to remove dead skin cells effectively. Rinse your face with warm water.
– Recipe 2: 1 teaspoon of coffee grounds + 1 tablespoon of baking soda + sugar without sugar in the cup and mix well. Apply this mixture to the skin and massage as above. Finally wash your face with warm water.
- For face acne with severe inflammation:
If you have severe acne, you should not use exfoliating products that contain massage oil or facial scrubs. It is best to consult your dermatologist for a suitable exfoliating product or visit a reputable skin care center for chemical exfoliating and advice on how to treat acne skin. fruit and safety.
REFERENCES 3 WAYS OF NATURAL DEATH:
Surprise with 3 exfoliate the best facial skin
3/ Caution when exfoliate skin for acne
– Do not rub the face too strong, especially with the skin is more acne.
– If there are many acne, then wait after the new acne to exfoliate.
– Do not exfoliate more than once a week when skin is acne.
– Exfoliate and evening should be avoided to avoid sunburn.
– Limit sun exposure after exfoliation because it can cause sunburn. If you have to go out, use sunscreen for acne skin before 20 minutes and use protective equipment such as cones, masks, sunglasses …
– Avoid shaving face after exfoliation.
– Apply a moisturizer after exfoliation to give the skin the necessary moisture, maintain a smooth and fresh look.